For the best experience, check out "The Jimmy Rules" below....
1. Call/Talk to Jimmy. He's "old school" and prefers to discuss your project personally.... not bid a job via text message.
2. He needs your LOCATION, he needs to know WHEN you need your job done. Your answers determine if-when you get a slot on his schedule. He tries to keep an organized schedule and will not knock you off to bump someone else ahead.
3. He always calls you prior to your scheduled appointment- for directions and to make sure you are at the work site. He will not come to the site ...if no one answers your phone... SO PLEASE ANSWER YOUR PHONE WHEN JIMMY CALLS.
4. Pricing is usually done with a fixed bid price for Jimmy's service/labor (Customer pays materials); however, additional details determined by Jimmy and the customer before the start of the project.
5. If you need to CANCEL your scheduled appointment, please be considerate and call or text Jimmy at 501-993-8783, at least 24 hours prior.
6. If you have concerns/problems with the job, please call Jimmy to discuss personally to resolve any issues.
7. We welcome your positive reviews online via BBB.org, Google Business Review, NextDoor.com and HomeAdvisor.com.
1. CHECK or Cash
5101 "F" St.
Little Rock, AR 72205
2. ZELLE: If your bank uses Zelle to send/receive money-- use Jimmy's phone number: 501-993-8783 and click here.
3. PAYPAL: Send via PayPal account, use phone number: 501-297-4655