For the best experience check out The Jimmy Rules below....
1. Call/Talk to Jimmy. He's "old school" and prefers to discuss your project personally.... not bid a job via text message.
2. He needs your LOCATION, he needs to know WHEN you need your job done. He keeps an organized schedule and will not knock you off to bump someone else ahead. Your answers determine if you get a slot on his schedule.
3. He always calls you prior to your scheduled appointment for directions and to make sure you are at the work site. He will not come to the site if no one is there... SO PLEASE ANSWER YOUR PHONE WHEN JIMMY CALLS.
4. Pricing is usually done with a fixed bid price for Jimmy's service/labor (Customer pays materials), details determined by Jimmy and the customer before the start of the project.
5. If you need to cancel your scheduled appointment please be considerate and call or text Jimmy at 501-993-8783 at least 24 hours prior.
6. If you have concerns/problems with the job, please call Jimmy to discuss personally to resolve any issues.
7. We welcome your positive reviews online via BBB.org, Google Business Review, NextDoor.com and HomeAdvisor.com.
1. Check or Cash Mail to:
5101 "F" St.
Little Rock, AR 72205
2. Zelle: If your bank uses Zelle to send/recieve money use Jimmy's phone number 501-993-8783 and click here.
3. PayPal: Send via "Friends/Family" to wife's paypal email: email@example.com